Recent efforts to transform the healthcare system emphasize the vital role of patients in improving the costs and quality of care. Patient-centered medical homes, accountable care organizations, and other innovative delivery models strive to place patients at the center of their care by focusing on shared decision-making, goal setting, preventative health, and self-management. To support these objectives, healthcare providers are embracing a host of innovative tools aimed at keeping patients informed and engaged about their health. Read more »
When: Wednesday, November 4, 2015 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm ET
Register for this event: https://chitrecevents.webex.com/mw3000/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=chitre...
Twitter: @CHITREC Read more »
Join us for a working session where we build a step-by-step, detailed plan for you to bill for services you already provide for free, Thursday, Nov. 19, 2015 - 5pm EDT...
This webinar is suitable for all practices, but is especially important for:
- Small primary care practices
- Rural Health Clinics (RHC)*
- Community health centers (FQHC)*
* RHC and FQHC should be able to bill for Medicare CCM starting January 1st 2016 Read more »
Join Biz Med on Wednesday, September 9, 2015, at 5:00 pm, Eastern for an informal session to review your options, answer common questions, and make informed decisions.
- Why should I think about this now?
- Should I bother with renewal?
- What are my renewal options?
- How should I prepare?
- Is there anything I need to do now?
- What's my best option?